[lbo-talk] M. Parenti joins the New Atheists?

Gail Brock gbrock_dca at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 09:22:43 PDT 2010

The Conservative Bible(http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative_Bible_Project) certainly uses that principle. This, incidentally, indicates to me that for at least a segment of the right wing, religion justifies politics rather than being an inspiration for them.

________________________________ C. G. Estabrook (Thu, March 25, 2010 11:31:35 AM):

"The meaning of a word is its use in the language"?