[lbo-talk] Awesome new right-wing wiki

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:44:55 PDT 2010

Just looked up the domain name and the people administering their Facebook page. They are a bunch of reactionaries from bumblefuck nowhere New Zealand and are probably completely unaware of our political impotence (ironically using the gnu fdl license originated by Telesur advisor Richard Stallman).

The photograph on my page was taken from high school trip to Antigua. I wish they had put one with me in fatigues rather than marijuna patterned cargo shorts....