[lbo-talk] M. Parenti joins the New Atheists?

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 10:08:06 PDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Morality and empathy are older than just a few thousand years...

Right. So in a few thousand years these tendencies developed from caring about kin groups to my giving a poop about Andaman islanders. Probably not a lot of evolutionary pressure for that, unless we get pretty abstract.

But I'm not going there, partially because I'm not all that familiar with evolutionary psychology, but mostly because I don't feel like it.

-- Andy