[lbo-talk] Chris - You Okay?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 12:19:51 PDT 2010

Thanks for the concern. I work at home and am largely nocturnal, so the odds of me being on the metro that early are slim! I didn't even hear about it until the afternoon.

Park Kultury is just two metro stops down on my line though.

I don't have much to say, because I haven't been watching TV or looking around online.

----- Original Message ---- From: Bill Quimby <wquimby at embarqmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Mon, March 29, 2010 11:42:03 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Chris - You Okay?

Kind of hoped that you would pop up on the list after the news of the Moscow bombings - I know Moscow is a big city and you may have been miles away at the time...

Do you have a report for us?