[lbo-talk] the communitarian case for drones

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 17:42:16 PDT 2010

Obviously what is good for terrorists should be good for ordinary criminals. From now on the onus will be on criminals not to take hostages and if anyone takes hostages we will simply take out both the criminals and their hostages. The blame is upon the criminals. Besides surely this would be a much more efficient process. It would put an end to taking hostages as well. A win win situation!

Cheers, ken hanly

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html