[lbo-talk] may 2nd, 1pm, NYU | Forging a Left in Iran: Possibilities and difficulties | A teach-in with Ervand Abrahamian

Jeremy Cohan thusspokejeremy at gmail.com
Sat May 1 14:24:21 PDT 2010

Due to an NYU building-shuffling (sigh, institutions), there is a NEW LOCATION for the event! Close by, though...

*NYU Tisch **Hall* *40 W. 4th St. (4th and Mercer, on the South side of the street)* *Lower Level 2* *Room. LC11*

Looking VERY forward to seeing you all there, for some great analysis and discussion by Prof. Abrahamian and others about the Green Movement's present and future, and labor's place in transforming Iran.

Jeremy