[lbo-talk] A possibly useful tool for Carrol and others (WAS Re:willingham on the NAEP scores)

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:30:42 PDT 2010

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Michael Smith <mjs at smithbowen.net> wrote:

> one of the big blind service
> > agencies
>
> Aren't they all?

And don't get me started on the blind factions! The last time she and I discussed it, the ongoing power struggle between the American Council of the Blind, the National Federation of the Blind (which she supported, and which did usually seem to be the best), and one other that I don't remember, had veered into real Life of Brian/Trotskyist territory.