[lbo-talk] A possibly useful tool for Carrol and others (WASRe:willingham on the NAEP scores)

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:42:59 PDT 2010

I don't want to sound unsympathetic, because I'm genuinely sympathetic. But I happen to know that there are technology classes and/or support groups for people with visual impairments (as the Über-PC say), probably tailored for your age group and history, and most likely within some reasonable vicinity of your home. Have you looked into all of your options? I won't pretend that I know exactly how these things work where you live (because they're obviously better in NYC), but I used to attend and host parties with people who had developed equally serious vision problems, well into their lives, fairly frequently.

No, I'm not sure. But there is a difference between becoming blind at an