[lbo-talk] George Will Kerflummoxed

shrill.polemic shrill.polemic at gmail.com
Sun May 2 15:45:03 PDT 2010

The often dull ABC "This Week" was kinda salty this morning. Bill Maher was among the panelists on the roundtable.

George Will: "Now, Mr. Maher just said, if I heard him right, that conservatives basically are racists and they like government intrusion only against people who aren't white..."

Bill Maher: "Let me defend myself, because I was -- just what he said about rephrasing my -- I would never say -- and I have never said, because it's not true -- that Republicans, all Republicans are racist. That would be silly and wrong. But nowadays, if you are racist, you're probably a Republican."

Al Sharpton gave Will fits too.

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/week-transcript-mckay-napolitano-salazar-allen/story?id=10532649&page=1

shrill