[lbo-talk] Affirming the Mechanistic Materialist Conception of History

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon May 3 14:38:21 PDT 2010

I bet if I say bad things about her, some people here will call me names, so I won't. But imagine that I did... in a critically informed, quite aware of exactly the limits of such a intolerant name-calling (and its possible consequences for driving some American citizens away from the Left) kinda way.