[lbo-talk] Twitter

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue May 4 11:52:08 PDT 2010

From the comments section of the story I just posted:

Sadly, the way things are now, this is probably the only way she will get the help she needs. Same thing happened with my stepson - schizophrenic, in and out of treatment, would never take his meds on his own. So he kidnapped and stabbed a woman, and now he's in prison for 20-40 - but his medication is enforced, his life is structured, and he told me he's much happier now. Something is very very wrong with society when it has to come to this.