[lbo-talk] The Ideology Problem

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue May 4 12:51:00 PDT 2010

Yeah, there's certainly no benefit in recognizing how innovative the materialist conception of history that grounded and made possible the whole terrain of Marx's work was, its always better to stick with forces vs. relations without appreciating the relational epistemology upon which their analysis is based.