[lbo-talk] telos?

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Wed May 5 06:14:32 PDT 2010

The early 70s Telos was pretty amazing. I've got four or five of them on my shelf and I still read them pretty frequently. But then, as Carrol said, it got weird, in the bad way.

Anyway, funny you should ask because just a couple of days ago I read this: <http://slackbastard.anarchobase.com/?p=16174>. Not endorsing all the conclusions drawn in the article, but the author seems mostly right.