[lbo-talk] Penal nation

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:04:14 PDT 2010

Jordan: "For me? I like Contract Law. I liken it to indoor plumbing. Get rid of it, and I'm no longer interested in living in this world."

[WS:] As usually, it comes down to that you like the system and I do not, because it seems too lopsided in favor of corporations to my taste. So let's leave it at this.

PS. I like Contract Law too. It reminds me of the Soviet Constitution.

Both look great on paper.

Wojtek