[lbo-talk] The Ideology Problem

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:18:48 PDT 2010

CB: What were those social changes ?

[WS:] There were plenty of social changes since the turn of the century, no?

The point is to identify the ones that changed the public taste for Marxism. I speculated about a few on this list (chief of them being weakening of social integration by suburbanization and consumerism,) but I do not have much to add to it at the moment.

Wojtek