[lbo-talk] raw human energy

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 5 19:55:08 PDT 2010

At 07:15 PM 10/6/2009, Julio Huato wrote:
>if we focus on the raw human energy
>that fuels the social movements from the grassroots and enables those
>vanguards and leaders to emerge, we'll see that the rise of China,
>India, Latin America, and hopefully Africa and the Middle East, has
>very little to do with the Marxist high abstraction of "class
>consciousness" in any sense credentialed Marxists (e.g. Trotskyists)
>could recognize.

posted to the list and off, to get your attention.

julio - could you explain more? you often talk about political motion, so i was wondering about the "raw human energy" that is a "fuel."

from http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20091005/014210.html

because of the stupid mailman software, the link 404s, so you have to look it up in the archives. %*#)!)@ mailman!