[lbo-talk] Julio's blog post on public debt

Chris Sturr sturr at dollarsandsense.org
Fri May 7 13:58:54 PDT 2010

Thanks, Julio, for your post on public debt, which I found really useful and illuminating.

You and others on this list may be interested in two articles on Greece in the current issue of Dollars & Sense: Greece as a Demonstration Project<http://dollarsandsense.org/archives/2010/0510epitropoulos.html>, by Mike-Frank Epitropoulos, and "Pressure from the Bond Market"<http://dollarsandsense.org/archives/2010/0510macewan.html>, by Arthur MacEwan. (I am not sure the hyperlinks I have inserted will survive my posting this; anyone who's interested can find these two articles at the D&S website, dollarsandsense.org.

--Chris Sturr

-- -- Chris Sturr Co-editor, Dollars & Sense 29 Winter St. Boston, Mass. 02108 phone: 617-447-2177, ext. 205 fax: 617-447-2179 email: sturr at dollarsandsense.org