[lbo-talk] EU gets serious

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 04:42:38 PDT 2010

Wendy: But still, I'm impressed by your unfailing ability to put a positive spin on everything the EU leaders do.

[WS:] I find it hardly surprising. The US politics is such a foul-smelling sewer, that almost anything else looks desirable in comparison. Come here and stay for a year or two, and you will be calling EU leadership "uncle."

Wojtek