[lbo-talk] Post-secondary education, neoliberal style

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed May 12 07:48:06 PDT 2010

Temps and Adjuncts at UofM, MSU and Central (I don't know about Wayne, Western, Eastern, Northern, Tech, Grand Valley, Saginaw or Ferris) are all in the process of trying to negotiate union contract with the admins... hard slogging given corporatization and fiscal crisis. Don't know if Michigan is ahead of or behind this curve.