[lbo-talk] (another) cuckold's horn signal

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed May 12 13:32:55 PDT 2010

words that should be (figuratively) engraved as a Mark of Cain on the forehead of every professed leftist who stabbed Nader in the back by voting for Obama:

> The Huffington Post May 12, 2010
>
> Howie Klein.Down With Tyranny
>
> Another Ugly Reality About The Obama Administration We Have To
> Face-- Cuba
>
> ...I voted for Obama-- eyes wide open that he was no progressive in
> any way, shape or form-- and now I find myself having to face the
> reality of enhanced war in Afghanistan, a barely defensible
> corporate-oriented Supreme Court nominee, an overly friendly
> orientation toward the worst of the corporate predators who made
> Rahm Emanuel a multimillionaire, a tendency to compromise on
> everything from the git-go and, with very few people noticing or
> caring, a failure to do anything to fix our misguided Cuba policy.
> The unpleasant reality is that the Obama Administration, and the
> Democratic controlled Congress, will do nothing to lift the embargo
> nor to allow Americans the right to travel freely to Cuba in the
> foreseeable future...

Shane Mage The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)