[lbo-talk] Rwanda

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:19:03 PDT 2010

[WS:] I find this piece highly annoying and difficult to follow. What is their fucking point? They wasted nearly 10,000 words to tell me that the so called 'Western' media have a bias when it comes to foreign reporting? Gee, what else is new?

With writing like this the chances of the Left gaining any popularity is probably smaller than an asteroid hitting the Earth.

Wojtek