[lbo-talk] LBO News from Doug Henwood

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu May 13 19:35:07 PDT 2010

I agree with Doug of course. Conspiricism gives me hives.

But why even bring up the topic? Query: Does anyone know of any conspiracist who was persuaded to give up his/her fantasy? Can it be done or does a conspiracy theory penetrte to the very bone marrow of those who once hold one?

And a tangent. Consider the three undoubtedly highly intelligenent people on this list who believe respctively in the CP/DP, 9/11 conspiracy, and the Beauty of BRIC. And in the light of this potential for intelligence to coincide with pure fantasy, stop assuming that the Bush Administration was affected by lack of intelligence.

Carrol