[lbo-talk] Introduction

Jay R jay9971 at gmail.com
Fri May 14 14:14:02 PDT 2010

Hi – I am not sure what the protocol is for new members but I just joined the list and wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I work on Wall Street as a senior vice president at a private equity firm. I know I am not a typical list member, but I came across Doug’s book (Wall Street) awhile ago and thought it was a very good book and got a lot of things right about the financial world in general. I have read some of the LBO TALK postings for the past few days so I have a little bit of an idea of the subjects although I will probably hang back for awhile until I get more up to speed. I am not an expert at all on a lot of leftwing theoretical writing although I have read a lot of critical finance theory. Anyway I look forward to meeting all of you on the list in the future and learning from your discussions. Thank you. -- Jay

PS – since this list is publicly archived I unfortunately need to leave my last name off of all messages.