[lbo-talk] Noam 1, Israelo-apartheid 0

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue May 18 14:42:28 PDT 2010

I agree with Doug. It isn't uncommon for a person who has done great things to get ridiculous or close to it in his old age. Chomsky was a key figure in the early growth of the anti-war movement of the '60s, many of his books (howver mistaken his theoretical perspective) are treasures. I wish he would gracefully retire, but what the hell.

Carrol