[lbo-talk] Noam 1, Israelo-apartheid 0

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed May 19 03:48:51 PDT 2010

SA:

> Apparently some ancient text or favorite prof instilled the idea that
> any talk of justice (or whatever) *requires* a belief in
> transcendence,
> and appropriate jeering slogans were fashioned accordingly and then
> lovingly preserved for future repetition.
>
> SA

your answer to disagreement it to decide that people with a different interpretation are members of a cult or unable to think for themselves, simply intoning interpretations that they know to be false?

what an assholish thing to say. but thanks for revealing, finally, what you really think. makes it clear that you are a waste of my time.

shag