[lbo-talk] FYI: Friends don´t let friends read Ayn Rand

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat May 22 04:13:05 PDT 2010

For those like me who have sold thier souls and privacy to Farcebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34473878394

The pic is funny, I admit, and there´s currently around 500 members average on the anti-Rand groups, while the most popular pro-Rand groups have around ~1,500 members or thereabouts..

I hope these numbers can be improved. That's why I'm posting this FYI... FC

-- "Me gustaría vivir un tiempo razonable. Qué se yo, mil, dos mil años". -Ernesto Sábato