[lbo-talk] ruins of Detroit

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 12:31:29 PDT 2010

Dennis Perrin Why such hatred for classic Motown? Have any of you been to the Motown studio? It's a time capsule to the early Black 60s. So much talent in one small space. It's pretty amazing, actually. I think The Supremes were fantastic. Temptations, too. The Miracles? Marvin Gaye? Four Tops? Jackson 5? Don't you people get drunk and dance?

^^^^ CB: Yeah, I was thinking that Motown is more likely to be liked by dancers ( see thread from x years ago)