[lbo-talk] Support the Ships to Gaza

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon May 24 23:17:03 PDT 2010

I apologize if a shameless pitch for donations is inappropriate (although, in my defense, these donations will benefit a group in which I play no role).

However, I thought everyone should be reminded that it's not too late to contribute a bag of cement for delivery to Gaza by the Ships to Gaza project, which sails against the Israeli navy in an historic effort to break the siege on Thursday (http://blogs.aljazeera.net/middle-east/2010/05/22/israels-navy-will-have-its-work-cut-out).

Only 5 EUR/7 USD does the trick! Why not donate two or three?

http://www.freegaza.org

And stay tuned to the Interwebs on Thursday (with directions to the nearest Israeli consulate on hand):

http://fpmdigitalship.blogspot.com