[lbo-talk] More on the Freedom Flotilla

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue May 25 03:05:00 PDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 5:57 AM, JC Helary <brandelune at gmail.com> wrote:

The world would say: they were suspected of bringing in parts for weapon
> systems or materials that could be converted to explosive devices.

In fairness to you, this was mentioned in some completely different article that I lack the patience to look up and cite right now. But they've made it a point to undergo voluntary cargo inspections in every port where they've docked. For a variety of reasons (the Zionists being the longest-standing members of the undeclared nuclear club foremost among them), I'm not sure the world has so much patience for transparent Zionist lies anymore.