[lbo-talk] More "school reform" nonsense

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:54:52 PDT 2010

Gail: "On good and bad teachers -- what's the standard? "

[WS:] It is very simple. If the student gets good grades on a standardized test, the teacher is good. If the student does not, or drops out of school altogether, the teacher is bad. Just like a mechanic fixing your car. That is the "Amerikan way" of thinking of education, no?

Wojtek