[lbo-talk] Joel Shalit review of Sholom Sands?

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed May 26 11:26:07 PDT 2010

On May 26, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Wojtek S wrote:
> ...I read a few reviews, though. It appears that his argument
> boils down to that in ethnic
> terms, the closest descendants of ancient Jews are modern days
> Palestinians,
> whereas the holier than thou crowd that rules the Israeli state
> today are
> descendants of European converts...

Bad reviews. Whatever the historical truth beyond the "conversion" origins-myth for Khazar Judaism (the alternative view finds at least some of its origins among the Israelite tribes deported by Sargon II to the eventual heartland of the Khazar Empire "beyond the mountains of darkness"), the Khazars were certainly not "Europeans."

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64