[lbo-talk] Unbelievable media complicity with Zionism

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 06:51:51 PDT 2010

Joseph Catron wrote:

> Read this press release from the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
>
> http://chicagopressrelease.com/news/israel-to-block-gaza-aid-flotilla
>
> Then read this "news report" from CNN:
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/05/27/gaza.aid.convoy
>
> Notice anything really, painfully obvious?
>
> Incredible. I hope to see some of you at the solidarity rally later
> today (http://gazafreedommarch.org/cms/en/flotilla.aspx), as well as
> the earlier action in solidarity with El Salvador
> (http://www.cispes.org)

I forwarded this to FAIR....

If the CNN report is true (not to be assumed automatically, given how much of this is rewritten from the press release), the organizers of the flotilla seem to have passed up a sterling opportunity by refusing Gilad Shalit's family's request to pass on medicine to their son. And for what?

SA