[lbo-talk] Leo Panitch vs three Marx-exorcizing pundits

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 27 20:07:41 PDT 2010

Mike writes:

"Whopee! If that's the best the other side can come with, we can't lose. I mean 3-1 and they still can't bury the old Moor. And what a bunch of ass lickers these pro-capitalist pundits are."

Dear me. They don't win because they're intelligent or informed. They win because they have the army, the police, and the media. Not to mention, the means of production.

Yeah, I'm aware of that social relation, Joanna. see: http://wobblytimes.blogspot.com/2010/03/capital-is-social-relation.html

among other things I've written and spoke about since about 1969 or 70.

It's just that I'm happy to see how easy their arguments (separated from their material power) are to defeat.

Mike B)