[lbo-talk] the end of Behind the News

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:35:43 PDT 2010

Sorry to hear it, Doug, but I think I'd do the same thing.

In fact, I did, with my news commentary, News from Neptune, on a local community station. The circumstances weren't quite the same, but I can't help feeling that it was part of some unfortunate but general changes affecting independent radio. Look at what's happening across the country.

I moved my show to local cable television. I sporadically post both audio and video to the web, and that may be the equivalent today to what alternative radio was doing a generation ago.

Condolences, CGE