[lbo-talk] Saturday

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 2 11:32:03 PDT 2010

At 11:17 AM 11/2/2010, Joshua Morey wrote:

> The difference is that some Neanderthals understand their passion
> for sport to be meaningless, even wasteful, but fun, while this
> rally seemed to take itself, beneath the aw shucks fun, quite seriously.

Right. No sappy speeches about how we're all the same in the Lincoln Tunnel. There is the national anthem and god bless america to deal with, but you just arrive after the anthem and go to the toilet during god bless america and problem solved.

And tomorrow morning on Market Street should be a lot of fun.