[lbo-talk] Sane and really dumb

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Wed Nov 3 08:11:38 PDT 2010

On 11/3/2010 10:39 AM, Wojtek S wrote:

> But the fact of the matter is that 99% of the population in this country
> would give similar answers. They have zero understanding of macroeconomics
> - they are incapable of viewing economy from any but a small business
> perspective - and if they heard the word "keynesian" they do not really know
> what it means.

Well of course. It is possible to graduate college and never have learned about Keynes and macro. It is kinda funny that people think this video - even if heavily edited a'la James O'Keefe - shows that the Sanity folks are haha so stupid.

I guess Jordan should give up trying to explain since people continue to be shocked/smug/angry/jealous that the live-comedy-and-bad-pop-music-event wasn't a Very Serious Leftist Academic Conference in disguise.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim/google/MSN/yahoo: beyondzero123