[lbo-talk] the DLC's analysis

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Nov 3 10:58:37 PDT 2010

>> The public has given our party a rebuke; and we believe Democrats
>> need to accept the verdict and make some changes.

Here's what I don't get: given that the rebuke was coming was clear to anyone who looked in the last 8 months, why does it take the finality of the actual election to learn this? Did they really think up until the end that this verdict might not be delivered?

When the stimulus didn't deliver the result that was required, did the Democrats just shrug their shoulders as though they were in the trash compactor scene in Star Wars, awaiting their crushing a year later?

It really makes no sense.

/jordan