[lbo-talk] Fw: Crushed by Feingold Defeat

Ricky Page rfpage2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 11:24:43 PDT 2010

I'm not, Feingold's record was problematic to say the most.

----- Forwarded Message ---- From: The Progressive Magazine <noreply at progressive.org> To: rfpage2008 at yahoo.com Sent: Wed, November 3, 2010 10:52:11 AM Subject: Crushed by Feingold Defeat

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online. Share This:

Dear Progressive Reader: It was a brutal night last night. I was at the local CBS TV affiliate in Madison, doing election analysis with some old political observers, and it was just so painful to watch the returns come in. But nothing was more painful than the crushing defeat of my Senator, Russ Feingold. When I got home, my wife, who went to high school with Russ, was disconsolate. She wondered whether the voters had lost their minds. I’m wondering that, too. I wrote about the Feingold race here. And I also wrote about the overall meaning of the national election results. I called it “ The Death Knell of Corporate Liberalism.” I hope you find something of interest in both of these post-election commentaries. Till next week, and a happier time, Best, Matthew Rothschild Editor, The Progressive P.S. Please subscribe to The Progressive, if you haven’t already. And if you subscribe or give a gift for just $14.97 (which is 75% off!), we’ll send you a free 2011 “Hidden History of the United States” calendar. Thanks!

409 East Main Street | Madison, WI 53703 US

This email was sent to rfpage2008 at yahoo.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove™ Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails.

EmailNow powered by Emma