[lbo-talk] the Charlie Brown presidency

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:42:55 PDT 2010

We here in the Charlie Brown family we were thinking the same thing. The same historical pattern of white people recoiling from the steps they take against racism, and betraying the advance like Lucy (white people) pulling the football away from Charlie Brown (Black people) every time. End slavery , but pull the football away and institute Jim Crow. End Jim Crow, but pull the football away in betrayal with Reaganism. Elect a Black President, but pull the football away with a racist Tea Party upsurge.

Charlie Brown