[lbo-talk] "Capitalism Tool" Forbes adverts / signs?

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:36:40 PDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 8:09 AM, Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

>> Capitalist Tool. It was their slogan in the late 1990s.
>
> Thanks Doug!, and Jordan for a link to a pic.

While we're at it - does anyone happen to know where I might find a graphic version of the Economist ad quoting Larry Ellison - "I used to think, now I just read the Economist"? I know it's on the Econ's testimonials pages but only in text, and there used to be a graphic version all over the place - but Google doesn't turn it up for me.

Mike