[lbo-talk] Why Capitalism Cannot be Tamed

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:43:32 PDT 2010

Pretty qualitative difference from what? Agreeing to go along with totally missing the point of my side of this whole exchange about qualitative vs. quantitative differences in organizational cultures: Would you have preferred that they be in the Department of Interior with the BLM or Reclamation? Because Interior is so much less in the pocket of extractive industries? There wasn't an EPA at the time. It is rather ironic that you got lost in the trees and missed the forest - the level of analysis at which this exchange is trying to work - isn't it?