[lbo-talk] Working Class & the '60s was Black Panther

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 4 08:14:18 PDT 2010

Marv Gandall

> I want to say we're 95% in agreement but I still think your approach is
too
> objectivist for me.

Fine by me, let's drink to our 95% agreement. :)

I don't like the term "vulgar Marxism," so I will rewrite Fitch (less snappily I fear) as Third-International Marxism accounts for 95% of reality.

It explains much of current reality, that is -- but unfortunately it is the other 5% that establish the necessity of destroying capitalism. So with Marv's Marxism Luxemburg's alternatives are reduced to one: Barbarism.

Carrol