[lbo-talk] Open letters from Stefano Kourkoulakos and LeoPanitch

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 09:37:54 PDT 2010

Really? Can't you tell snark when you see/hear it? You really want to recapitulate 150 years of debate... here... now... in all its variants, all its valences, all its extensions? I didn't before and I especially don't want to now because you've gotten some substantive comments that you could choose to respond substantively to but, instead have responded to terse and snarky comments with overly grand, impossible to answer abstract questions that fail to provide other participants in the exchange substantive material to respond substantively to... in short, set-up, proto-gotchas. Why would you think that anyone would want to waste time with such an exchange? Fin.