[lbo-talk] Changing email of sub

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 19:37:32 PDT 2010

I'm consolidating email. I know some like the many tentacle strategy, but I think they are people with a stronger work ethic than I have. I've resubbed to the list at my email gar dot lipow AT the same service (gmail) and dot plus the first three letters of commercial. I'm subbing from this email. Bottom line: this email won't be a means of reaching me after tomorrow. Once I'm unsubbed I'll put a bounce message for a while. But I'm going to delete this account by the end of the year.

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow Twitter: GarLipow Grist Blog: http://www.grist.org/member/1598 Static Web Page: http://www.nohairshirts.com