[lbo-talk] Sane and really dumb

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 6 20:02:42 PDT 2010

Maher's take.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTR7V8cA9OY&feature=player_embedded

BTW, nobody on the left I'm in thinks 911 was an inside job. A lot of people on the left I'm in think voting doesn't matter and that there's no difference between the Democrats and Republicans. I'm not one of them. Although, I have a revolutionary political position, I can see the difference between being petted and being beaten with a baseball bat. That said, I think Maher's liberal critique of this liberal rally and its leaders is spot on even though I still get laughs from watching Stewart and Colbert making fun of the idiocies of conservative politicos.

Mike B)

*********************************************************************** "Whence, then, arises the enigmatical character of the product of labour, so soon as it assumes the form of commodities? Clearly from this form itself." http://wobblytimes.blogspot.com/