[lbo-talk] Tea Party: less than meets the eye

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:07:51 PST 2010

The difference between you and me, Claxton, is that I actually try to say something, sometimes right, sometimes not quite, sometimes missing the mark altogether, but never afraid of asking questions and arguing my case even if it is unpopular. You on the other hand, argue hardly anything at all - you mostly copy stuff others wrote and if you say something of your own authorship, it is mostly hurling invectives at those you happen to dislike.

So you asking me if I ever admit being wrong is like a local yokel poking fun of a world traveler who happen to take a wrong turn in his little village. We are not in the same league, I am afraid.

Wojtek