[lbo-talk] Trying to beat an unending virus

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 23:07:51 PST 2010

We don't have to if you're worried. No offense taken.

Joanna ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Grimes" <c123grimes at att.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 10:24:39 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Trying to beat an unending virus

> Otherwise....anyone out there have any experience with this? I do get mild
> allergies...but these wouldn't normally be accompanied by secondary
> infections.....right?
>
> Sigh,
>
> Joanna

Gee, I am glad we are having dinner tomorrow night.

Chuck