[lbo-talk] Tea Party: less than meets the eye

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:32:12 PST 2010

Marv: "to lead the workers to state power through forms of political class struggle ranging from demonstrations to armed insurrection, its highest form."

[WS:] Now, be serious. You do not really believe that armed insurrection is even remotely an option in the EU or the US, do you? The main point of my posting was that the way to go is not a direct action but an institutional solution, such as a "modest proposal" by Varoufakis - which in my opinion has a chance of getting state support to stave off a breakdown, even if the elites oppose it. Do you have an opinion on it?

Wojtek