[lbo-talk] Tea Party: less than meets the eye

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Nov 10 17:11:10 PST 2010

On Nov 10, 2010, at 6:33 PM, Marv Gandall wrote:

> I haven't had time to read it, but I note Shane has said V's "modest
> proposal" is for an elected central bank.

You misunderstand me--his proposal was for international stakeholder cooperation. Mine is for a *democratic* European federation with an elected central bank charged with ensuring full employment and eliminating fictitious capital, after the eurobanksters have been forced into receivership by debt repudiation. The prospects for this *real* solution, I said, are identical to the prospects (presently nonexistent but longer-term unknowable) for revolutionary political change across Europe. A dream in technicolor, yes, with strong red tints.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64