[lbo-talk] delusional

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 15 13:20:20 PST 2010

Obama has declared that he is willing to be a one-term president. And he is rather honest in his declarations.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 11:35 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] delusional

On Nov 15, 2010, at 11:53 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> My point, I'm afraid, also involves some guessing at hidden intentions --
> but that merely puts the two hypotheses (delusional or "crazy like a fox")
> on an even keel.

Does this notion of rationality including losing the 2012 election?